Re: Sims randomly wearing another sim's outfit

by mktafoya

Original Post

Sims randomly wearing another sim's outfit

★★★★ Novice

I am barely noticing this now, but it is driving me crazy. My sim keeps putting on an outfit that I have assigned to another sim, and it is specifically her who keeps being copied. I am wondering if it has to do with clubs because i notice it most when my sims paint they change into her clothes... even a sim who is not in the club. And it isnt a preset outfit, it is one I put together.

So for example Sim 1 has her set of clothes. She is a paint club leader. I do have the perk for clothes, which I went into... didnt want to deal with and exited. 

Sim 2 is in the club, but no club gatherings in awhile. I'll tell her to paint and before I know it, she is wearing Sim 1's every day outfit instead of one of her own. It's her mother in law, they have different styles. So inappropriate! 

Sim 3 is married to Sim 1, also a female. She doesnt paint as often and wasnt allowed in the paint club since she isnt an art lover. But I have noticed a few times, she went to paint and is also wearing her clothes. Like down to the shoes!  I am currently trying to make a totally different outfits for the club to see if they keep wearing that, and if it is just when they do the club activities that they change. If so, I can handle that. I just never noticed it before and I just installed a few packs since they were on sale on xbox. Anyone else notice this? All I could find before is people freaking out about the seasons' outfit changes. Ive had seasons since it came out. This is not a season's thing.... I dont think......

Message 1 of 3 (708 Views)

Hero
@mktafoya Are you in the stylist career or have a certain perk on Get Famous ?

I'm not sure exactly what they are called atm but if you have those, Sims try to copy your Sims outfit and walk around in the same one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (671 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It was a famous sim, so they would just copy her clothes? I'll have to  look at  her perks.  Thank you! 

Message 3 of 3 (627 Views)