Sims pet missing

by hayleybird27c

Original Post

Sims pet missing

★★★★ Novice

I hope someone can help. I had a dog that ran away, I turned my game off whilst he was still gone and then when I played again he was back but his picture was grey as if he wasnt there. I couldn't take him for a walk and he didnt seem to need feeding or bathing.

I read that if I removed him from my family and then added him back in then it might fix it. Unfortunately he disappeared and now I cant call him to add back into my family.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (215 Views)

Re: Sims pet missing

@hayleybird27c  Are you playing Sims 3 or Sims 4?  If Sims 4, when did this happen?  It's been a common issue with pets recently, but it was supposed to have been addressed by the patch a couple days ago.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (189 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello again and thanks for replying! It happened last week before the patch. 

Message 3 of 4 (169 Views)

@hayleybird27c  Okay, so it's supposed to be fixed now, according to the patch notes:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/PC-Mac-Console-Patch-Notes-July-23rd-2020/td-p/9338769

Cats & Dogs

• We trained our Cats and Dogs extra hard so that they do not disappear from your Lots to others randomly. They are all good and best boys and girls, 15/10 will pet them all again.

Let us know if it happens again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)