Re: Sims only being able to take Brisk and Steamy Showers

by dragonsmccreepy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims only being able to take Brisk and Steamy Showers

★★★★ Novice

My sims can only take Brisk, or Steamy showers when they are Energized, or Flirty, and I have no Mods/CC, please fix this, or tell me how to fix it, I have Repaired my game.

Message 1 of 10 (1,787 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@daddynadz

I think your report can be understood in two different ways so asking to make sure which one it is

a) Brisk and Steamy only show up when you are in a flirty or enegrized Mood but not otherwise
b) when you are in an energized/flirty mood, brisk and steamy are the only options that show up

Could you maybe add a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (1,683 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

That is the usually case - those feelings change the type of shower. 

Message 2 of 10 (1,738 Views)

Hero
@daddynadz Which shower do you have issues with ? All of them ? Are you playing off-grid by chance ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 10 (1,718 Views)

★★★★ Novice

All of the showers, and I am not playing Off the Grid.

Message 4 of 10 (1,699 Views)

Hero
@daddynadz

I think your report can be understood in two different ways so asking to make sure which one it is

a) Brisk and Steamy only show up when you are in a flirty or enegrized Mood but not otherwise
b) when you are in an energized/flirty mood, brisk and steamy are the only options that show up

Could you maybe add a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (1,684 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think it was just the mood, but I just never had that happen before and was extremely confused, thank you!

Message 6 of 10 (1,670 Views)

Hero
@daddynadz You should see them all. I was just wanted to confirm which issue you're seeing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (1,651 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:
@daddynadzYou should see them all. I was just wanted to confirm which issue you're seeing.

I’m having the same issue, whenever my sims are energized or flirty they can only take steamy or brisk showers. This is happening on all showers. Here’s a picture((: 

Message 8 of 10 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this problem, when my sim is energised they can only take a brisk or steamy shower. This suddenly happened mid-gameplay, whereas earlier in the same session things worked fine. Is there an actual solution for this?

Message 9 of 10 (1,526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

My sim is limited to Brisk Showers and Steamy Showers when she is Energized. Take a Shower, Take a Thoughtful Shower, and Take a Speedy Shower are missing.

In the past, my sims have always been able to take a Shower, Brisk Shower, Steamy Shower, or Thoughtful Shower; they were able to take Speedy Showers when they were Energized; and they were able to take Cold Showers when they were Flirty. Now, they are able to take Speedy Showers anytime EXCEPT when they are Energized (backwards from how it was in the past). I haven't checked the showers with a Flirty, Inspired, Confident, or Playful sim or with any of the negative emotions.

I have observed this issue several times at the Sutefani Onsen Bathhouse. I haven't checked any other lots. I first noticed this issue after installing Snowy Escape.

Message 10 of 10 (1,434 Views)