Sims not visable

by Smeebee2008

Original Post

Sims not visable

★ Novice

I updated yesterday and when entering all my sims are gone and when I go to creat a new one no sim is visable  there either and when trying to just build a house no sims to move in the game crashes and shuts down . Any ideas ? Thank you in advance 

Message 1 of 9 (447 Views)

Re: Sims not visable

★★★ Newbie

I'll be keeping myself posted on this thread, but if you get an answer hit me up!

Message 2 of 9 (432 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Open Origin and in Game Library rightclick the game and select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 9 (425 Views)

★ Novice
In the app or web site
Message 4 of 9 (417 Views)

★ Novice
Doesn’t give the repair option
Message 5 of 9 (413 Views)

★ Novice
Ok so it worked on the app for repair and when I did it it would load till 18% loaded and stuck on resume for 10 mins then loads again and stuck on resume
Message 6 of 9 (398 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 7 of 9 (386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just updated and the same thing happened to me 

Message 8 of 9 (335 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (318 Views)