Sims not moving even after using "reset sim"

by shanzyrad

Original Post

Sims not moving even after using "reset sim"

★★ Novice

I just purchased the sims 4 today. I created my family and began playing with no problems. That is, until I sent one of my sims to a neighboring house and she was talking to someone. After a while I realized she and all the other sims in the room weren't moving even though it said she was still having a conversation. I tried the cheat "resetsim" and everyone in the house moved, but then they all froze again. I tried reseting 3 times, to no avail... everyone was stuck where they stood, even though their motives (hunger, bladder, energy) kept going down. I decided to just go back to managing the neighborhood, since my sim hadn't been at the neighbors house for very long, but the game got stuck on the loading screen to go to the neigborhood (I waited like 20 mins). I finally decided to close it with task manager. I haven't restarted the game yet, but I'm hoping I don't have this issue again. I hadn't even been playing for ten minutes when this happened Frown hopefully its just a bug that can be fixed.  

Message 1 of 1 (121 Views)