Re: Sims not coming home from work/school on time

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims not coming home from work/school on time

★★ Newbie

My sims are not coming home from highschool/work on time. This has happened to me several times. My teen and adult are supposed to get home at 3:00pm from school/work, it's 1:09am and they still aren't back. I have the option to "leave school/work early" but I don't want to compromise their performance. Plus this gives me little time to accomplish their daily tasks once they do get home. While this is going on, things are 'glitchy' with my sims that are home. They are standing around for a long time during and in-between tasks. So they might spend 5 hours doing something that normally takes less than an hour. 

Okay, they just came home while I had the game paused while I was writing about this bug. I had tried to pause the game before to help them "catch-up" but it didn't work. So I guess pausing for 10 minutes solved the problem. But y'all should still look into this issue. Thanks (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Message 1 of 4 (5,186 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Is your computer a pc or Mac? Do you have any mods?

Message 2 of 4 (5,168 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having this issue on a PC via origin and, before you ask, no I don’t have any mods.
Message 3 of 4 (4,875 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (4,866 Views)