Re: Sims not appearing in neighborhoods/public venues

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims not appearing in neighborhoods/public venues

★ Novice

Since I updated to the 11/10/2020 patch, I've been experiencing an issue in which any lot I travel to, including my own neighborhood, is abandoned. The only sims that appear are currently played households, working sims (bartenders, gym trainers, street vendors, etc), and invited sims. Usually, even the working sims will just leave the lot, and once in a while a sim will appear, also to just leave the lot immediately. 

I loaded another game which I hadn't played on since prior to the update, and this didn't happen, making me think it has something to do with my save. 

I've already tried to repair the game through Origin, and have removed all mods, but this still occurs. I'm not sure if this is a bug with the new update, because I haven't seen it reported anywhere else.

At this point, I'm just wondering if there's any potential fix that doesn't force me to completely restart my save, as I've been playing on this one for a few years now and would rather not lose it because of this. 

Message 1 of 4 (605 Views)

Hero
@bigfatbearpear Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ya same... the venues r super empty and it sucks! i dont want just a few sims in a nightclub... and i cant find a good mod for this since the one i used to use doesnt work anymore because the person isnt updating it annymore

Message 3 of 4 (550 Views)

Hero
@LamiaDaemon How many Sims do you have in your household ? Are you using a mod to have > 8 Sims in it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (523 Views)