Re: Sims keep "talking"

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Sims keep "talking"

★ Novice

It is not a major issue, but a little bit annoying.

My two sims were conversating casually and once the conversation ended and they went to do their own stuff, even went to sleep and work, the small bar on the top side of the screen that would explain how the other sim is feeling during the conversation kept displaying continuously. Saving the game and reloading it solved the problem, but I hope not to encounter the problem again.

Message 1 of 6 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Skypiratenesss wrote:

My two sims were conversating casually and once the conversation ended and they went to do their own stuff, even went to sleep and work, the small bar on the top side of the screen that would explain how the other sim is feeling during the conversation kept displaying continuously. Saving the game and reloading it solved the problem, but I hope not to encounter the problem again.

Same problem here. Seems like a minor glitch, but is a bit annoying. 

The two people walk away, have other sonversations, and do other tasks, but the conversation bar does not go away until you leave the house (reload game, travel, manage worlds, etc).

This glitch has occurred at least 7 times to me in 20 hours of play.

Message 2 of 6 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Novice

@kalithepirat wrote:

@Skypiratenesss wrote:

Same problem here. Seems like a minor glitch, but is a bit annoying. 

The two people walk away, have other sonversations, and do other tasks, but the conversation bar does not go away until you leave the house (reload game, travel, manage worlds, etc).

This glitch has occurred at least 7 times to me in 20 hours of play.

Known Bug - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-Bugs/m-p/3445209#U344520...

Message 3 of 6 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

absolutely insane that this is still a problem 7 years later. so obnoxious, i wish ea would fix this already!!

Message 4 of 6 (995 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@etahbear  This thread is old, but before you make your own thread, please look in the Bug Report section to see if it has been reported as a bug; there are a few for actions stuck in queue.

Message 5 of 6 (977 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @etahbear given how old this thread is I will need to close it.

If having an issue then please create a new thread.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (964 Views)