Sims just stand around while autonomy is on full

by LillieJMiller06

Original Post

Sims just stand around while autonomy is on full

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? Newest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions and game packs a
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know it just started happening
What happens when the bug occurs? When I go to play with a family they just stand around but I can make them move but I have autonomy on full
What do you expect to see? Them doing things with out me telling them to do it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I use mods and custom content but it never has happened with it before

Message 1 of 7 (1,822 Views)

Re: Sims just stand around while autonomy is on full

Hero
@LillieJMiller06 Could you test if it happens without mods/cc ? There are a few things that have been causing issues in the past.

Also check your settings if autonomy is on. and if it is, maybe try turning it off and back on

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,817 Views)

★★★ Pro

Same problem as me on both pc and PS4 Sims won't do anything even if you tell them to.

Message 3 of 7 (1,774 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Rachelharris31 For PS4 it's best to use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-Sims-don-t-do-actions/td-p/8819013

On PC, there's many reasons that they don't do actions which go from low computer specs, to houses not being built well or cc.

I'm not sure what the OP is actually reporting but it sounded like they don't have autonomy altogether it's on while you seem to have the issue where they don't do anything at all.

It's better if you post here and give all the info asked there: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-won-t-do-anything/m-p/9018821 as well as the info if you're using mods/cc in your game, moo in your houses

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,746 Views)

★★★ Pro

Thanks crin added.

Message 5 of 7 (1,723 Views)

Hero
@LillieJMiller06 Have you been able to resolve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,650 Views)

Hero
@LillieJMiller06 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,614 Views)