Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

My sims homepage has glitched and cas won't let me select options

by kiachannelle02

Original Post

Sims homepage and cas glitch

★★★ Newbie

Pictures down below why is it doing this and how do I fix it. It won't let me select colour options.

Message 2 of 5 (92 Views)
Highlighted

My sims homepage has glitched and cas won't let me select options

★★★ Newbie

So when I load up my game it just shows a white screen and the when u go into CAS it won't show me the colour options of each clothing item or make up like it should so that means I can only have the item I see in the colour on the picture which is not good because its doing that with everything so how can this be fixed.

Message 1 of 5 (98 Views)

Re: Sims homepage and cas glitch

[ Edited ]
Hero

@kiachannelle02 Are you using any mods/cc in your game ? If so, have you tested without them ?

If not, could you try if repairing the game works ?
1. Close the game
2. Right-Click on the game in Origin
3. Hit Repair game.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (77 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I tried to repair it last night and it's still doing it and yeah I do use mods and stuff it works fine before then it just didn't so I'm confused should I maybe move all the mods out see if It goes back to normal then put them back maybe??

Message 4 of 5 (64 Views)

Hero
@kiachannelle02

Custom content/Mods can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (62 Views)
Twitter Stream