Sims grow up, moving out?

by ajarvis6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims grow up, moving out?

★★★ Newbie
My children sims are adults now and I want them to move out. I don't want to add them to an existing household, I want them to I've out on their own. I've been messing around for a while and can't figure it out. Please help.
Message 1 of 4 (6,967 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims grow up, moving out?

★★★★ Apprentice

Use Manage Worlds to split up households.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (8,717 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Use Manage Worlds to split up households.

Message 2 of 4 (8,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you split up families in Manage worlds? How dows it work?  Like someone else said, I don't want to put an aged up teen to young adult in another household but on their own.  How?

Message 3 of 4 (6,824 Views)

Hero (Retired)

1 if your in a game already then open the three dots-option manage worlds then select your household go to the three dots there manage household

2 select your household in the window that pops open another window pops open

3 select the arrows icon click on that another window pops open to select sim to split and merge you'll need to select a houshold in the right panel to move your sim to ( if you don't see a houshold in the right panel click on the tiny down arrow to open the household to select )

4 select the sim you want to move in the left panel then click on the arrow to move him/her to the right panel tick accept and that sim is moved

5 Then select the house you moved your sim to and evict the other sims out but this time select the not in world select the other sims to that panel then close on the x or hit escape button which will be map view and selct your sim you want to play will be in their own home to play with if you wish

Message 4 of 4 (6,820 Views)