Sims got married but living apart

by tonyarene1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims got married but living apart

★★ Novice

my sim just got married, but her new husband still lives in his own place. it is like they are still dating.They show as being married  but living apart. I tried having a baby to see if that will bring them together, but it didn't. I would love some feedback

Message 1 of 6 (22,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims got married but living apart

Hero (Retired)
@tonyarene1

Go to the city map. On the right top, you will have a Family Management Panel.
Find the family where this husband lives and move him - in this panel - to his wife. He will be in the section - " not played family"

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (22,555 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@tonyarene1

Go to the city map. On the right top, you will have a Family Management Panel.
Find the family where this husband lives and move him - in this panel - to his wife. He will be in the section - " not played family"

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 6 (22,556 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you. Will i have to do that for every sim when they get married?

Message 3 of 6 (22,542 Views)

★ Novice
Yea you normally get a notification of moving in married sims together, you go and do it every time OR you can go to friendly and ask to move in
Message 4 of 6 (22,525 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I'm still having problems

Message 5 of 6 (1,707 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @LasVegasKid35,

This thread is quite old, being last active in 2019, and is being locked here to avoid further necroposting.

If you're experiencing a similar issue today, please feel free to start a new thread if you're unable to find a more recent topic on the subject, and add some more information about your case such as what happened and what steps you've already tried.

Thanks.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (1,620 Views)