Re: Sims freeze when you have them perform actions...

by xPandaLeaf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims freeze when you have them perform actions...

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I just recently bought a brand new computer and reinstalled the game. I just started to play the game and not long in my sims starting freezing every time I make them do anything... they freeze instead of performing the action. I do NOT use mods or anything. I only use what I get with the game and expansions. I spent a lot of money and I have no idea why this is happening. I spent a lot of time reinstalling everything so I am very frustrated. I know it is a game issue and not a computer issue as my computer is top of the line. I may stop buying this game, seems there are always too many issues, and glitches with it. It's very disappointing. I tried the suggestions I read on other threads. None worked and most pertained to those who use mods.

Maybe someone has something new to suggest...

Help!

*****UPDATE!!! PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!*****

Message 1 of 4 (610 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Problem has been solved and it was a game issue.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (574 Views)

All Replies

Hero

HI @dayna83 

could you post your DxDiag for review anyways ? Sometimes something stands out even if your computer is above requirements. 

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Please also review this thread for a few suggestion: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Autonomy-and-Simulation-Lag-Seasons-Patch/td...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Problem has been solved and it was a game issue.

Message 3 of 4 (575 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey! I'm glad to hear you managed to fix your issue. Would it be all right for you to post about how you fixed it? (I'm experiencing similar issues and I'm sure it would help me but also other people who are experiencing the same problem). Thank you!
Message 4 of 4 (566 Views)