by Indiieparadise

Original Post

Highlighted

Sims fame keeps dropping

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Fitness Stuff, Vampires, Dine Out, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Perfect Patio Stuff, Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. I cheated my fame, made a family, then moved half of the family out of my main sims house, adding a dog and a gf. I also downloaded sims studio to my laptop, but then deleted it before I ever put anything in my Sims file.
What happens when the bug occurs? Anytime I travel to any lot, my sims fame drops and he has a sad moodlet. He didn't go to his acting gig, and there was no option to send him. If I have a gig coming up, it'll sometimes say it's 15 days away! It's a really annoying bug. I tried turning his fame shine back on after having it off, traveled to a different lot, and his fame was still there. I then switched to the gf who was at home, brought the main sim there, and his fame was gone again. I don't know what to do at this point, but it's super annoying especially having put money towards this game that I now feel like I can't play because of some glitch. Help!
What do you expect to see? I want my sims fame to be consistent, and to work correctly, as well as the acting career itself.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

n/a

Message 1 of 4 (436 Views)

Re: Sims fame keeps dropping

Hero
@Indiieparadise If you don't cheat the fame, does it also get lost each time you travel ? What kind of sad moodlet does he have ?

For the Sim not going to the acting career, please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Acting-Career-Sim-not-getting-gig-pop-up/td-p/8...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (396 Views)

Hero
@Indiieparadise Tagging to see question about fame

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (357 Views)

Hero
@Indiieparadise Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (316 Views)