Sims face glitch in cas

by jl7789

Original Post

Sims face glitch in cas

★★★ Newbie

Hey ! Sorry if this is overall not the right place or way to post about this issue, first time posting here.

When in cas, just the face of my sim is gone. The body is fine and all editing options are still visible and available. I dont use any mods or cc. I recently dowloaded the city living expansion pack and immediately had this issue. I tried to reinstall and repair through origins both the expansion pack and the main sims 4 game. I noticed that even changing the graphics setting from low or high there was still issues. At low settings, the body was also missing. At high, the body was visible and the face was still gone. My desktop is pretty ancient so I wouldnt be terribly surprised if that was a factor but I also have never had this issue before and was able to play and create sims without glitches.

If by chance anyone has any recommendations Id really appreciate the help!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (571 Views)

Re: Sims face glitch in cas

Hero

Hi @jl7789

do you have the same issue with other Sims or just this one ? Did you try editing his face to something else ? Does the glitch then go away ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (554 Views)