Re: Sims eco lifestyle

by cktheodor

Original Post

Sims eco lifestyle

★ Novice

Downloaded the game yesterday and was trying to play it this morning, when I click on the world the it opens up to a white blank screen. I’ve tried repairing it, and still does it downloaded the new patch from yesterday as well. Not sure what’s going on 

Message 1 of 6 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also updated my game; tried to play it today and it's not working properly. Gallery will not load and from there I lose the ability to play just complete glitchy. 

Message 2 of 6 (320 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah a waste of money this has to be the worst of all the packs huge glitch 

Message 3 of 6 (285 Views)

★ Novice

Having same issue

Message 4 of 6 (263 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kristinh33 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 6 (226 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this problem too... 

If you happen to have TMex's TOOL mod installed you should remove it as this seems to be preventing the world from loading. I just removed it, reloaded the game and I can get into the new world. Kinda disappointed I didn't realize it was a mod myself since it was happening on two different computers. Oops

Message 6 of 6 (194 Views)