Re: Sims don't undress before shower?

by DinowCookie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims don't undress before shower?

★★ Apprentice

My Sims don't undress before getting in the shower, so now they shower fully clothed. I also noticed that they don't change to their sleepwear before going to bad.

Does this have to do with the most recent patch? (Of June 18.) I know they made it so that teens don't change to everyday before going to school, but did it affect all other auto-redress events? 🤔

I'd really prefer for my sims to shower nude. 😅

Message 1 of 4 (1,366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@DinowCookie This issue is related to MCCC. Are you using that mod ? There should be a newer version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,332 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I just tested this and not having any problems.. I know Sims with traits with Erratic, Lazy, Slob will do this. or do you have mods installed ?

Message 2 of 4 (1,353 Views)

Hero
@DinowCookie This issue is related to MCCC. Are you using that mod ? There should be a newer version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (1,333 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Indeed I have MCCC installed and realized it would probably be related. I'll see if I can install the newer version of the mod later.

Thank you! :D 

Update: I downloaded MCCC 6.3.2 ^_^ should be fine again now. 

Message 4 of 4 (1,311 Views)