Sims don't come home when they're supposed to finish work

by gabby_tfu546

Original Post

Sims don't come home when they're supposed to finish work

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff and Luxury Party Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sim go to work and wait for them to finish work
What happens when the bug occurs? When its time for my sims to arrive home from work/school, they dont come home and their needs go down but stay green until they arrive home which is usually at night and their needs are low.
What do you expect to see? my sim coming home at the expected time with their needs not as low as it usually is when the bug happens
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. UPDATE: 11/13/2018 - PC 1.47.49.1020 / Mac 1.47.49.1220

sims both came home at 9 with their needs really low when one finished at 5 and the other at 6

Message 1 of 7 (1,920 Views)

Re: Sims don't come home when they're supposed to finish work

Hero
Could you try moving them out and back in ?

Do you have any lags in your game at all ?

There's been a report like that before the patch and I had tested on my computer and had no issue with them coming home on time.

I'll search for the other thread later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,908 Views)

Hero

Hi @gabby_tfu546

Not sure if you saw my answer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (1,891 Views)

Hero

Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

@gabby_tfu546

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I’ve tried to move them out but on every lot they seem to be doing it sadly - gabby

Message 5 of 7 (1,852 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Do you have any lags in your game ?

Could you post your Mac's specs

To find the info about your Mac click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your desktop then select About This Mac

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (1,843 Views)

★ Novice

nah i dont only my sims not coming home and having to debug them all the time because they dont do what they have been tasked. 

i have attached an image of my specs

Message 7 of 7 (1,807 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help