Re: Sims disapearing

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims disapearing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of the packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have my sims family unplayed and when I tried to invite them to the wedding, i could not. So I went to the family tree and they where gone, along with the rest of the family tree and I am on my 7 gen.
What happens when the bug occurs? It only happend in my nsb save
What do you expect to see? I want a answer on how this happen and what I can do to prefent it with another file
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 4 (296 Views)

Hero

Hi @NicoleSims96 

Were they in my household or not ? If not, it could have been culling removing the Sims from the game.

I would check if you have a backup where they are still there and then put them into my household to be save from culling

Could also have been a mod problem so make sure all your mods are up-to-date

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (261 Views)

Hero
@NicoleSims96 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (218 Views)

Hero
@NicoleSims96 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)