by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Sims cant woohoo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Unsure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, pets, magic
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have 2 sims attempt to woohoo
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims do not woohoo. My sims are in a relationship, and both relationship bars are entirely full. When the action queues, I get the "object in way" thought bubble from my sim (other sim is someone from town). There are no objects in the way though. I've removed absolutely everything from the room, and there is nothing in the way, but still my sims cant woohoo
What do you expect to see? My sims to woohoo
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

‌Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 1 of 6 (387 Views)

Re: Sims cant woohoo

★★★★★ Expert
@cat_mom92 Did you try other alternatives? e.g. Bush, Tent, Shower...
Message 2 of 6 (369 Views)

Hero
@cat_mom92 What traits do your Sims have ? Did you test other Sims to see if it's isolated to those specific ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (353 Views)

Hero
@cat_mom92 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (308 Views)

Hero
@cat_mom92 moving this to tech for further troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@cat_mom92 On what object do you choose the interaction on, a bed? Is the bed next to a wall? Wohoo interaction on a bed need at least 1/2 a tile on each side of the bed, and of course room next to the feet side as well. If you are using another object, maker sure that it is not placed too close to something else, or that you have used moveobjects cheat to place something on another side of the wall it is up against, etc.

Message 6 of 6 (276 Views)