Re: Sims can’t use electronics

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims can’t use electronics

★★★ Newbie

I was playing my game fine yesterday and everything worked. Then today, my sim was low on fun so I went to the tv and when I clicked on it all it had was “upgrade” option. So then I went to the computer so the sim could use that. When I clicked on the computer it said “enable emotional aura” and that’s it. It didn’t give me any options to use it and the radio as well. HELP

Message 1 of 4 (754 Views)

Hero

Hi @cassienstump

are you using any custom content or mods in your game ? Does the same happen on a fresh save for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the same thing has been happening with my sims game. i’ve looked on here and people say to delete the “emotional overcharge” out of the mods folder. but when i went to look it was no where to be found, so instead i deleted the emotional package. i’ve tried updating the game, resetting it, and even deleting and redownloading cc and mods but nothing seems to be working.

Message 3 of 4 (481 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Meka611, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (461 Views)