Sims can't try for baby

by lambssims

Original Post

Re: Sims can't try for baby

★★★ Newbie
@ohmsbritt If you use the CAS cheat, the sage is actually trans. When you go see the options chosen by the sims team for this Sim, you can guess that that's what they were striving for which is pretty damn cool!
Message 11 of 16 (2,038 Views)

★★ Novice

the sages have the ability to impregnate others turned off but all you need to do is go into cas and change it

Message 12 of 16 (1,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also tried dating Morgyn, and until ow, my Sim just can't get the option to Try For Baby.

And this was supposed to be like, how I ended up currently having my OC, which was a line of Spellcasters.

Message 13 of 16 (1,891 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Hannah_unicorn18 This worked perfect just tried it myself. My male was setting that he couldn't have kids ect. Thanks
Message 14 of 16 (1,677 Views)

★ Novice

Have u tried Going onto sims4 as normal? if not go onto when u have the option to create a new game or load an already made game click new game press the gallery button up in the corner then go to where all ur households are and click the one it’s not working for and download it again it should work but you’d have to get all ur house back and stuff.

hope this helped

Message 15 of 16 (1,421 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Sims 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 16 of 16 (1,373 Views)