Sims can’t travel anywhere + more

by insaneblonde365

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims can’t travel anywhere + more

★★ Novice

Hey, so I’ve been trying to fix this for a few days now. I do use mods/cc and nothing seems to be conflicting. I’ve removed all mods and repaired the game, tried deleting cache’s, but nothing. To explain, my sims can only travel to other houses.  I can’t travel to any place else (I’ve tried a few nightclubs and karoke bars). All places are DLC I’m pretty sure. It processes, goes to a loading screen, then sits there forever loading.

I recently just deleted a mod that changes the game a lot and that fixed an issue I had with autonomy. My sims would sit there doing nothing forever as well. If I gave them a command, it’d fix it for a bit, and then they’d get stuck again. I think it’s fixed now. I’ve honestly given up. This all started after I made a new family. The game was working totally fine before that. Any suggestions? Origin and sims are updated to the current update. 

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I’ve never posted here before.

Message 1 of 5 (2,127 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims can’t travel anywhere + more

Champion (Retired)

Yes. Use the 50/50 method. http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (2,058 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Remove all Mods and CC also delete localthumbcache.package then start a new game. Do you experience the same issue there?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (2,102 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry for the late reply. I did what you suggested and it fixed it. How should I go about this with my  modded save file? The 50/50 method? 

Message 3 of 5 (2,078 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Yes. Use the 50/50 method. http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Message 4 of 5 (2,059 Views)

★★ Novice

This worked. Thank you!!

Message 5 of 5 (2,036 Views)