Sims can't sleep in top bunk bed

by lucinasims

Original Post

Sims can't sleep in top bunk bed

★ Apprentice

I placed the bunk bed in the room but my sims can't sleep in it. My adult sim can go and cry it out because he is currently sad and he can also take a nap but when I click "sleep" he will cancel the action as if he couldn't get to the bed. Which doesn't make sense since he can cry and nap.

Message 1 of 14 (7,816 Views)

Re: Sims can't sleep in top bunk bed

Champion (Retired)

@lucinasims 

Look in the room for noise sources such as Radio/TV wind chimes and other,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 14 (7,791 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, there is nothing. I deleted the light that could have gotten in the way. There is literally just a window and a door in this room and the bed of course. It just doesn't make any sense to me as to why they can climb up and get into the bed to nap or cry. But cannot climb up to sleep in it. That's so weird. I would have looked for noise sources if they were to go into the bed and then get up right after but they refuse to climb up into the bed if I ask them to sleep in it.

Message 3 of 14 (7,762 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm getting the exact same problem. They can nap, relax, etc. but can't sleep in the top bunk. I do have mods and CC, so I have not tried it yet without those. If you have mods/cc, have you disabled them and tried?

Message 4 of 14 (7,746 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks to reddit, I found my solution. If you have LittleMissSam Wakeup Overhaul, it needs to be updated. I updated mine and the top bunk works perfectly fine!

Message 5 of 14 (7,734 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks! I will try. I think I have a bunch of littlemisssams smaller mods. I will check. Thanks for the tip!

Message 6 of 14 (7,705 Views)

★★ Novice

OMG so thankful I found this comment!! Gonna go update that mod now and give it a try!

Message 7 of 14 (6,411 Views)

★★★ Novice
@lucinasims hi! Did you find a solution to this? I'm facing the same issue. My sims won't sleep on the top bunk even but they will nap on it. Even the way they get on the top bunk looks glitched. I have updated my game to the latest version. Still no luck.
Message 8 of 14 (5,773 Views)

@SaeedaWahid  The issue for at least one of the posters here was an outdated mod, so please either remove the mod mentioned or test with no mods at all.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 9 of 14 (5,763 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't have any mods installed with my game. I got rid of any bad CCs I had too. Still it doesn't seem to work!

Message 10 of 14 (5,757 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help