Re: Sims can't sleep in top bunk bed

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

@SaeedaWahid  For comparison, please test in a new save, still with no custom content present.  If the top bunk still doesn't work, repair your game and try again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 11 of 14 (910 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict I already tried in a new game by completely removing everything. It still didn't work. By repairing game do you mean clearing the cache? I did that too. But it didn't work. I have a feeling this is a bug from the patch updates
Message 12 of 14 (888 Views)

@SaeedaWahid  I mean open your Origin game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If any of the game's installed files are corrupted, not the user files but the ones that contain data for the game itself, the repair should fix them.  Just to be thorough, clear Origin's cache first though:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 13 of 14 (877 Views)

★★ Novice

You should check the bed placemement. I checked mine with using bb.moveobjects and for some reason if the bed is placed diagonally against the wall, the ladder is inside the wall which made it impossible to sleep in them. Drag the bed a little bit out of the wall with cheat and it should work. Hope this helps Standard smile

Message 14 of 14 (575 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help