Re: Sims can’t sit down at all

by asimplecinnabun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims can’t sit down at all

★★★ Newbie

I click on a chair, they say they can’t get to it. I click on the computer, they complain about the chair itself (for existing I guess???).

I have NO MODS. I have not downloaded any CC. All I have is the base game and two or three expansion packs.

How in the ever living **** do I fix this before I burst a blood vessel and chuck my PC out of a window?

Message 1 of 5 (3,748 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict I did try that, but it didn’t fix it. I had to close the entire game out and hit the “repair” button under it’s Origin settings. Thanks though.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (3,672 Views)

All Replies

@asimplecinnabun  As a test, can you try placing a new chair and desk?  If your sims can use the chair, add a computer and try again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (3,736 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@asimplecinnabun Also make sure there are enough space around the chair, including what is on walls.

Message 3 of 5 (3,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict I did try that, but it didn’t fix it. I had to close the entire game out and hit the “repair” button under it’s Origin settings. Thanks though.
Message 4 of 5 (3,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DonroaAkashu There was plenty of room, unless the walls were somehow in the way despite the desk and sofa being in the middle of the rooms. But, as already stated, I had to repair the game via Origin, and that seemed to fix it for the time being.
Message 5 of 5 (3,670 Views)