Sims are no responding and do not obey command. Game does not exit properly.

by Esthermay22

Original Post

Sims are no responding and do not obey command. Game does not exit properly.

★ Novice

I was playing for a few hours when suddenly my sims just froze in place and won't listen to commands. I tried restarting the game and realized it won't exit properly. As I'm typing this, my second screen is still displaying the game interface. I have disabled all my mods and CCs but the problem is still not resolved. I tried moving my family to another lot, repair my game, running as an administrator to no avail. The reset object (Debug) does not work either. Please help =(

Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)

Re: Sims are no responding and do not obey command. Game does not exit properly.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Esthermay22 DO you have any platforms in your home ? Also the one you moved your family to ?

Did the lot load and then freeze when you re-loaded the game or what happened when you move them to a new home ?

Does the time go on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (316 Views)

Re: Sims are no responding and do not obey command. Game does not exit properly.

★ Novice
@crinrict Their original home does have platform. The one I moved them to temporarily does not.

If I simply restart the game, they will be unresponsive the minute my game starts running. Time still goes on. But I did notice when I moved them to a lot (new or old) they behave like normal as if the issue is solved but a few minutes later, they will freeze again.
Message 3 of 4 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Esthermay22 Does it also happen on a new save for testing or is it isolated to that one ?

Did you delete the localthumbcache file in your doc folder ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (288 Views)