Sims are bad at following commands

by Shiozawa

Original Post

Sims are bad at following commands

★★★ Newbie

I've tried googling this, but all I'm getting are posts about a bug where sims were doing literally nothing. My issue, and it might just be a component of the game now, is that I'll queue stuff up for my sims to do and they'll just decide they want to do something else. I'll queue them up to give a toddler a bath, make some food, read a book, and I'll find them talking to someone else, or watching TV. It's driving me crazy. I like to micromanage and the fact that I can't is making me not like this game and I really really want to. 

I guess I'm looking to see if anyone else is experiencing this or finds it as annoying as I do. Is there anything I can do so they'll follow direction more strictly? Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (176 Views)

Re: Sims are bad at following commands

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Shiozawa 
If you have any mods move the mods folder to the desktop. Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder and fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

If you don't have CC or mods delete this file and fix the game also. The game will create the same new file but without saved errors.

If it will not works could you post here dxDiag of your computer?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file to your post directly in option "Reply" - not Quick Reply

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)