Sims and Pets being relocated on launching saved game: SIM Gets stuck Too

by Nuke615

Original Post

Sims and Pets being relocated on launching saved game: SIM Gets stuck Too

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except outdoor retreat and city living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not clear on this, as it only happens since cats and dogs expansion pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? The pets appear outside the house and patio areas I have locked off for the pets when I load a saved game. I attempt to call the pets back into the house...but it shows all the doors are locked: red x (the way I set them when saving the game and exiting). I am also noticing sims getting stuck behind objects on the loading of a saved game: no idea how they are even getting behind these objects, but I have to go to build mode, move the object they are stuck behind and let the sim walk away.
What do you expect to see? I expect the pets to stay in the areas I have designated for them when I lock the doors for all pets, and not appear outside those areas on a reload of a saved game. I also expect my sims to not get stuck behind objects on a reload of a saved game i.e. between a hedge and an outside bathtub.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The addition of cats and dogs

I did not take a screen shot

Message 1 of 5 (258 Views)

Re: Sims and Pets being relocated on launching saved game: SIM Gets stuck Too

Hero

Hi @Nuke615

have you tried this on an umodded game ? Without mods/cc at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (242 Views)

Hero

Tagging @Nuke615 for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (225 Views)

Hero

Moving to tech for further troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (209 Views)

★★★ Guide

I removed mc command center and they are not getting stuck anymore....but it also only happens occasionally.  thanks for your reply

Message 5 of 5 (195 Views)