Re: Sims age then unable to save, go to build mode, etc.

by KnightMare164

Original Post

Sims age then unable to save, go to build mode, etc.

★★★ Newbie

After a sim, or a pet ages my game is stuck thinking there is still a sim aging. I'm surprised not to see this bug fixed as it has been a problem for awhile, and that this is the first complaint I'm seeing here about this issue. It is a recurring issue and unfortunately I forget to save often. I attempted to reset my sim that has aged but it has done nothing. My only result is to exit the game without saving. This is becoming more and more of a problem as I have come across this issue more than once. I'm not one to stay into the sims when bugs and other issues makes it challenging to save my game. I lost a lot of what I had done. Please fix this!! 

Message 1 of 3 (310 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you have any Mods or CC please remove them delete localthumbcache.package then test the game without.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem before I had mods and CC, but I'll try it and see if that helps. 

Message 3 of 3 (274 Views)