Sims University Life - loads of bugs

by eden60606

Original Post

Sims University Life - loads of bugs

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I bought the University expansion pack but it's given me nothing but problems. The game gets stuck on loading screens (Entering Create a Household), my Sims do not age/ are unable to progress, they do not complete tasks and certain actions (e.g getting on the school bus) are unclickable. Any suggestions? 

Thanks,
Tom

Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Re: Sims University Life - loads of bugs

@eden60606  Some of these are common issues, and none of them are specific to the University Life pack.  Loading CAS or CAH takes time and resources, and it can be quite slow if the game is installed on a mechanical drive rather than a solid state drive.  Additionally, if the game is low on resources, e.g. if the current play session has lasted for a while or your computer is low on available memory, the game may not be able to load CAH at all.  Please let me know if you can enter CAH in a new save; be sure to quit to desktop before loading one.

Do your sims' ages not change, or can they simply not transition from one age stage to the next?  (These are separate known issues and are addressed differently.)  And what do you mean when you say they can't progress?

The school bus issue happens sometimes, for reasons that aren't always clear.  Does this happen with all child and teen sims in the household?  What other actions are unclickable?

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (249 Views)