Re: Sims Trial Pop-Up Won't Go Away

by roberta591

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Trial Pop-Up Won't Go Away

★★ Apprentice

Hello,

When there was a free trial of Sims 4 Eco Living, I tried the expansion, liked it, and purchased it. This was quite a while ago, and every time I open the game, I am still welcomed to my trial of Eco Living. How can I disable or remove this popup?

Message 1 of 5 (608 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

So sorry for the delay on this @PhantasmKiss,

If you're still having troubles, it sounds like you may need to have the purchased version of Eco Lifestyle re-added to your account so you can continue playing. This isn't something we can do over AHQ as we don't have access to your account details, but the live support team can help with this. 

Please reach out to live support via Twitter or Facebook- feel free to attach this conversation when you contact in so the team has something to reference. If you have any troubles, be sure to let me know!

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (256 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@PhantasmKiss Is your base game in Steam or Origin? Did you purchase the pack from Origin?

Message 2 of 5 (532 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello,

The base game and expansion are from Origin. Everything is Origin. Is there a cache that I can clear which might resolve this?

Message 3 of 5 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Clearing my cache didn't work. Repairing the game didn't work. I'm starting to think I'll be welcomed to a trial of Eco Lifestyle forever. Frown

Anyone…? Anyone…? Bueller…?

Message 4 of 5 (401 Views)

Community Manager

So sorry for the delay on this @PhantasmKiss,

If you're still having troubles, it sounds like you may need to have the purchased version of Eco Lifestyle re-added to your account so you can continue playing. This isn't something we can do over AHQ as we don't have access to your account details, but the live support team can help with this. 

Please reach out to live support via Twitter or Facebook- feel free to attach this conversation when you contact in so the team has something to reference. If you have any troubles, be sure to let me know!

solaire.png

Message 5 of 5 (257 Views)