Sims “Seizures”

by nelz0105

Original Post

Sims “Seizures”

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Tiny Living, Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens sporadically and frequently throughout gameplay.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims lean back for a couple of seconds for no apparent reason. It looks almost as if they are possessed or something. It happens when they are sitting idle and in the midst of doing a task. They lean back almost like they are having a seizure.
What do you expect to see? My sims doing regular gameplay and movements like it did before I bought the expansion pack, Eco Lifestyle. If it can not be fixed with the expansion pack installed, I want to return it. I will not play game with this problem. I do not want my sims looking ill or mental.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After I installed Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack.

They lean back looking like they are having a seizure. 

Message 1 of 4 (554 Views)

Re: Sims “Seizures”

Hero
@nelz0105 Could you post a video of this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (489 Views)

★★★★ Guide

is there anything that makes this happen do they do it before or after doing something

Message 3 of 4 (427 Views)

Hero
@nelz0105 Are you still having issues ? Could you post a video ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (369 Views)