Sims Prices All Odd

by kiizmit12

Original Post

Sims Prices All Odd

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to buy myself a Sims 3 expansion from Origin directly as you know, it's nice to go to the actual people. But the website is rubbish, it shows one price on one page then a totally different one on the purchase page.

I honestly wouldn't mind if it was a £1 or £2, but it increases by £10 or more? Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 11 (285 Views)

Re: Sims Prices All Odd

★★★ Pro

I dont know but EA seems to be having web issues in general. Live chat not working for many . I requested a call back since im in the US and still no call back. Its possible they are working on somehing on their web but ist off today!

Message 2 of 11 (282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been waiting an hour and a half for a live chat response. I didn't know they were having issues with that as well. This is rather annoying, this is my only chance to get an expansion for a while so I kind of wanted it to be as simple as it was yesterday.

Message 3 of 11 (280 Views)

★★★ Pro

Yes it is and I reported it to a helper let them know you were having price issues besides none of us can contact EA, My phone just rang once and shut off. Wondering if it was EA but the world may never know! Hopefully whatever is going on they fix it soon

Message 4 of 11 (278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, well based on what you guys are saying my live chat will probably cut off as it connects then. Dang, an hour and a half wasted.

Thanks anyway!

Message 5 of 11 (275 Views)

★★★ Pro

Your welcome and Ill post back to you if I hear anything back on what is going on

Message 6 of 11 (273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, and likewise, I will let you know if anything happens

Message 7 of 11 (271 Views)

★★★ Pro

Thanks too and your welcome

Message 8 of 11 (269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got through, started a chat, got a greeting and nothing more. Apparently the issue is resolved and the person is gone. But it isn't. Very annoyed now.

Message 9 of 11 (265 Views)

Hero

You know they have that 70% sale ending now and the prices are probably not back to normal on all servers. It may take a moment. The prices in the cart will be the ones you will need to pay now or just wait for the next sale.

This happened before on the day they changed it back.

Are you trying on the website or through the Origin client ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 11 (262 Views)