Re: Sims No Longer Prepare Quick Meals in Microwave Oven

by bk1226

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims No Longer Prepare Quick Meals in Microwave Oven

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My sim no longer prepares quick meals (microwave dinner, oatmeal, microwave pastry, etc.) in the microwave oven.  After taking the quick meal (requiring a microwave oven), out of the refrigerator, my sim bypasses the microwave oven and places it on the dining table as if it has already been prepared.  Also, there have been instances where my sim takes the quick meal out of the refrigerator and then puts it back in the refrigerator.  Anyone else having these problems?

Message 1 of 3 (276 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

After taking out my mods that were kitchen related and putting back a few at a time in the game, it turned out to be the Wall Microwave Oven that caused the problem.  My sim can prepare quick meals in the microwave oven again.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)

All Replies

Is the microwave accessible to the Sim? Could you try moving the microwave to a free counter space?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After taking out my mods that were kitchen related and putting back a few at a time in the game, it turned out to be the Wall Microwave Oven that caused the problem.  My sim can prepare quick meals in the microwave oven again.

Message 3 of 3 (272 Views)