Sims Medieval code invalid?

by Brados010

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Medieval code invalid?

★ Novice

I'm trying to Register Sims Medieval so that I can play it on my laptop, but because my laptop doesn't have a disc drive I have to do it all online. Whenever I try to register the game, the site says that the serial code is invalid? Is there something I'm doing wrong? The code is 20 digits.

Message 1 of 5 (1,745 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Medieval code invalid?

EA Staff

Hello @Brados010,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble redeeming the product code.

Please contact our support via chat or phone call and our Advisors can check the code to see what exactly is going on:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - in this case find Sims Medieval
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue - I'd recommend 'Codes and promotions' and 'Invalid code'
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,791 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @Brados010,

I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble redeeming the product code.

Please contact our support via chat or phone call and our Advisors can check the code to see what exactly is going on:

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Find the affected game - in this case find Sims Medieval
3. Select your platform  
4. Select topic and issue - I'd recommend 'Codes and promotions' and 'Invalid code'
5. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into any issues with this.

- Kristi

Message 2 of 5 (1,792 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
hi @Brados010,
You've probably already had this solved but I've just had the same problem. Found out that the 'register a code' page that origin links you to is incorrect for this, and you need to register your game here: www.thesims3.com/registeragame.html

Then when you go into origin it should eventually appear (if not, try searching for it and it may then recognise that you own it).
Message 3 of 5 (1,507 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for this feedback! I was so disappointed when it wouldn't accept the code - I thought I had been scammed by the 3rd party I bought it from. You're the best!

Message 4 of 5 (1,230 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @LeiaBuns96,

It's great the advise in here helped you. Standard smile Please give the post that helped some XP and love so the poster knows what they shared was helpful.

Locking this older thread here.

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (1,139 Views)