Re: Sims Medieval Redeem Code From Disc Version

by dragdil

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I tried to register "The Sims Medieval" game and it said the code was invalid. This game as "only" ever belonged to me and it has not been used anywhere else. What can I do?

Message 11 of 15 (624 Views)

@dragdil  You'll need to contact EA customer support so that someone can look into the code for you.  Perhaps you registered in on the Sims 3 store site, or maybe there's something wrong with the code, but only a support rep can tell you.  It would be helpful to have any proof of purchase or ownership (receipt; photos of disc, case, insert with code printed on it; etc.) you can find when you're chatting with support.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 12 of 15 (611 Views)

★★★ Novice

I followed your instruction and it registered a Sims 3 Base Game instead. Frown 

What should I do?

Message 13 of 15 (496 Views)

@Frollenolm  You'll need to contact EA customer support to get this sorted out.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

It would be helpful to have a photo showing the Medieval disc, the box it came in, and the insert with the code clearly visible; you can upload the photo directly to a live chat session.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 14 of 15 (469 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Frollenolm,

It's been a while since you posted on this. If you're still having this issue could you open a new thread and include the details @puzzlezaddict asked about please? I'm closing this older necro'd thread out here.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 15 of 15 (373 Views)