Re: Sims Freezing to Death Inside the Gym

by Kazuzi3

Original Post

★ Guide

I've had this problem except everywhere. I've never had sims die from it, but they get cold when inside from "freezing weather" or from "finding a chilly spot in the water" even when they weren't swimming or they're inside.

Message 11 of 17 (617 Views)

Hero
@TheSpaark The sudden chill is a different issue.

Find thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-IL-Sudden-Chill-But-Not-From-Swimming/m-p/7962938#...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictOk, so after a lot of unsuccessful testing, I think I found the culprit. No mod alone caused the freezing deaths to happen, but when I put and the adult mod back into my mod folder at the same time as mod, it caused sims to freeze to death in the gym. I'm thinking it is specifically mod because mod did not do it on its own on mod didn't do anything by itself because it needed mod to function. I don't typically play with that mod, which explains why I just started having the issue. I'll report it to the mod creator.

Apologies for making your post a bit illogical, but please do not reference adult mods on AHQ - Ataashi

Message 13 of 17 (2,530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Kazuzi3Nisa's causes a lot of weather and clothing-related problems and hasn't been updated in a while. I had to remove it on mine for all the bugs it caused.

I reported several but he's ignored everything I've submitted.

Message 14 of 17 (547 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Psychotps Honestly that's one of the reasons I usually don't have it installed. I never had weather related deaths before due to this mod, but I know it caused other issues in the past.
Message 15 of 17 (512 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Kazuzi3 It's worked great for me up until about a month ago. He hasn't worked on it in a long while. I'm starting to think it's abandoned.

Kinda like Paulson's NPCC mod, Paulson's gone pay-only and won't release his mods to players who don't pay him.

Good thing there are still a lot of good modders out there.
Message 16 of 17 (504 Views)

★ Guide

Must not be the same Nisa or mod I'm familiar with, because the one I know is EXTREMELY active and constantly at work on their mod.

I'm trying to test an updated 1.55 game with Perfect Balance Spa as clothing optional. Used the weather machine to set blizzard conditions. Sim are getting chilled, but after an entire sim day, no one has keeled over yet

Message 17 of 17 (480 Views)