Sims Delivery

by lesawithanE

Original Post

Sims Delivery

★★★ Newbie

My sims delivery isn’t working! I try to click on it to update it but it tells me that it isn’t working and then the code pops up. I don’t remember the code but I’m trying to repair the game but I tried that already and I tried to take out all mods and CC but that didn’t work either. I have a Windows 10.

Message 1 of 6 (203 Views)

Re: Sims Delivery

Hero
@lesawithanE Could you check if your ransomware protection of your antivirus is maybe blocking the user folder ?

What are you using ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (163 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No I have no protection for any antivirus on my computer 

Message 3 of 6 (137 Views)

Hero
@lesawithanE Not even the Windows Defender ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well yes but they all say not in use, should I turn them on

this is the code that popped up

BE3902AB-3DDA-474F-8481-C602BAEC02BB.jpeg

Message 5 of 6 (126 Views)

Hero
@lesawithanE You should always have a anti-virus protection but if it's turned off, then it's not the culprit for the delivery error.

Do you have a content folder in documents ? If so, do you have anything in there ? Please screenshot the content.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (104 Views)
Twitter Stream