Re: Sims Delivery

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@lesawithanE Could you check if your ransomware protection of your antivirus is maybe blocking the user folder ?

What are you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 48 (1,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

No I have no protection for any antivirus on my computer 

Message 12 of 48 (1,676 Views)

Hero
@lesawithanE Not even the Windows Defender ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 48 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well yes but they all say not in use, should I turn them on

this is the code that popped up

BE3902AB-3DDA-474F-8481-C602BAEC02BB.jpeg

Message 14 of 48 (1,668 Views)

Hero
@lesawithanE You should always have a anti-virus protection but if it's turned off, then it's not the culprit for the delivery error.

Do you have a content folder in documents ? If so, do you have anything in there ? Please screenshot the content.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 48 (1,646 Views)

Re: Sims delivery error code: 00000010:0000000000000000ce

★★★★ Novice

I've tried everything on this thread and the other one. Ive unsynced and synced one drive finally just got rid of it. Took out my mods folder,tray,custom music, saves. Didn't have this issue prior to this last update I just want to play my game. I've restarted and repaired my game I e been trying to figure this out since about 9pm and it's now 140am I'm so sick of all the changes and programs. If you could help that would be great.

Message 16 of 48 (1,608 Views)

@TigerReesePieces  Have you tried moving the entire Sims 4 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop?  The game would create a new folder the next time it loaded, and you might be able to download the SDX content into that folder.

If that doesn't help, please create a new admin Windows account and test there.  Make it a local account, as in, don't sign into Microsoft, and don't sync with any other services.  This wouldn't fix the issue in your current account; it's just to get more information about the underlying issue.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 17 of 48 (1,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yes I did move the whole folder out as well on to my desktop. When you say don't sign into any services do you mean sign out of Microsoft and my chrome accounts? Nevermind I reread that slower and will try that too with the accounts and then I will see what happens and let you know.

Message 18 of 48 (1,627 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No it didn't work

Message 19 of 48 (1,595 Views)

@TigerReesePieces  So you tried the new admin Windows account and still couldn't download the SDX?  Did you get the same error or a different one, or none at all?

Please also run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 20 of 48 (1,586 Views)