Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims Create a World Tool won't start downloading

by liekehanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Create a World Tool won't start downloading

★★ Novice

When I click on the 'download button' on the official Sims3 site, nothing happens. Has anybody had the same problem or/and does someone know how to solve this problem? 

Message 1 of 5 (2,364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Create a World Tool won't start downloading

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. When I click the button nothing happens... I don't know what to do Frown The tool should download as long as the base game or world adventures is registered. I have the base game registered but still can't download the tool.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,471 Views)

★★ Newbie

I have tried one last thing and IT WORKED :D Are you using chrome? If yes, so was I and I tried downloading the tool using the oridinary internet explorer and it began downloading straight away with no issues. Try it Standard smile I hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (2,466 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. When I click the button nothing happens... I don't know what to do Frown The tool should download as long as the base game or world adventures is registered. I have the base game registered but still can't download the tool.

Message 2 of 5 (2,472 Views)

★★ Newbie

I have tried one last thing and IT WORKED :D Are you using chrome? If yes, so was I and I tried downloading the tool using the oridinary internet explorer and it began downloading straight away with no issues. Try it Standard smile I hope that helps.

Message 3 of 5 (2,467 Views)

★★ Novice

1'  I DL Create a world tool from orginal site.

2'  I Instal it correctly and it works.

THE PROBLEM

If i start the function to edit ingame it bring up the orgin login.

The program wants to start up the SIM3 launger but thats conected to the orgin launger.

If i disable the online and all other functions in the orgin launger it stil want i start sims 3 by orgin launger.

So i need a way to start up Sims 3 witout the orgin launger. 

A Manual start, ofline option and all other options stil not work. The sim launger start up orgin anyway.

The Sims is not a online game, the online options are not need to play the game so there must be a way to just start The Sims3.

My question, How can i start Sims 3 up witout the Orgin launger.

Or if there is a other way to start the Create a world program. Options or settings.

I hope you can help me.

Message 4 of 5 (2,088 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Yeah it helps a lot thanks

Message 5 of 5 (695 Views)
Twitter Stream
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help