Sims Create a World Tool won't start downloading

by LiekeHanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Create a World Tool won't start downloading

★★ Novice

When I click on the 'download button' on the official Sims3 site, nothing happens. Has anybody had the same problem or/and does someone know how to solve this problem? 

Message 1 of 5 (4,762 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Create a World Tool won't start downloading

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. When I click the button nothing happens... I don't know what to do Frown The tool should download as long as the base game or world adventures is registered. I have the base game registered but still can't download the tool.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried one last thing and IT WORKED :D Are you using chrome? If yes, so was I and I tried downloading the tool using the oridinary internet explorer and it began downloading straight away with no issues. Try it Standard smile I hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (4,849 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. When I click the button nothing happens... I don't know what to do Frown The tool should download as long as the base game or world adventures is registered. I have the base game registered but still can't download the tool.

Message 2 of 5 (4,855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried one last thing and IT WORKED :D Are you using chrome? If yes, so was I and I tried downloading the tool using the oridinary internet explorer and it began downloading straight away with no issues. Try it Standard smile I hope that helps.

Message 3 of 5 (4,850 Views)

★★ Novice

1'  I DL Create a world tool from orginal site.

2'  I Instal it correctly and it works.

THE PROBLEM

If i start the function to edit ingame it bring up the orgin login.

The program wants to start up the SIM3 launger but thats conected to the orgin launger.

If i disable the online and all other functions in the orgin launger it stil want i start sims 3 by orgin launger.

So i need a way to start up Sims 3 witout the orgin launger. 

A Manual start, ofline option and all other options stil not work. The sim launger start up orgin anyway.

The Sims is not a online game, the online options are not need to play the game so there must be a way to just start The Sims3.

My question, How can i start Sims 3 up witout the Orgin launger.

Or if there is a other way to start the Create a world program. Options or settings.

I hope you can help me.

Message 4 of 5 (4,471 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah it helps a lot thanks

Message 5 of 5 (3,079 Views)