Sims Can't Propose

by ayseavan03

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Can't Propose

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I was going to have my sim ask his gf on a date before proposing to her, and when I clicked 'Ask On Date...' (there were two buttons for that btw, which I thought was suspicious) it just reset them both and left his queue. I'd been having the Error Logged message in my notifs for a couple days since I installed the MC Command mod thingy, so I just assumed it was that that was messing up my game. I went off my game, deleted the mod and went back on and there was no Error Logged anymore so I thought everything was fine. They still couldn't go on a date so I just had them travel to a lot and tried to make him propose, but it did the same resetting thing. 

I have mods and CC in game, but this has never happened to me before and I haven't downloaded any mods recently other than the MC Command Centre mod and a lag fixing one, both of which I removed from my game to see if it would help. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5 (8,177 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Can't Propose

Hero

Hi @ayseavan03

Mods and CC get outdated with patches so it's probably a mod that's no longer compatible.

Remove all your mods and see if it works then. If it does, find out which one is causing the issue and check if there's an update that you can use. If not, remove the mod, if so, update it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (8,203 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @ayseavan03

Mods and CC get outdated with patches so it's probably a mod that's no longer compatible.

Remove all your mods and see if it works then. If it does, find out which one is causing the issue and check if there's an update that you can use. If not, remove the mod, if so, update it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (8,204 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm sorry I forgot to reply to the thread afterwards but I found out that the mod causing everything was the INTEEN mod the deadpool person. If anyone has the same problems I suggest removing it from your game. 

Message 3 of 5 (8,156 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m so glad you were the only one to post which mod it was !!!!! Cause I was having the exact same problem, and then checked my mods and boom I had it. Thank you so much!!!! 

Message 4 of 5 (5,227 Views)

Community Manager
Glad to hear that did the trick @qlnwipwbppap!

I'm leaving your post up to help anyone else that may stumble across the thread, but will be locking it here to avoid other necroposting as the thread is very old.

Please keep the date of the thread in mind when posting, thanks!
Mako.png
Message 5 of 5 (5,200 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help