Re: Sims BUG. School job going late actor can’t do prep task

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims BUG. School job going late actor can’t do prep task

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Latest one can’t remember
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except some small packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sims keep doing to school late like 30mins late, they do things slowly like after clicking going to toilet it takes so long for them to go to the toilet. My two sins study hard but I guess because going to school late their grade is so low and one got suspended from uni. Then now their dad an actor can’t do his prep task and go to his work late as well idk what to do. It’s very frustrating I don’t even use mods or anything .
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims do things slowly can’t seem to do prep task for actor. Even in parties the chef doesn’t even cook and all those hired come so late and my parties does so badly.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see things get better of course
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please get it fixed I paid so much for this to happen?? It’s not the first

Message 1 of 5 (396 Views)

Hero

Hi @koharu0105 

Could you please enter your game version ? 

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Why can the Sim not do his prep task ? What happens ?

Why do they go to school late ? Are the prompted to go later or just slow to go ? Do you have a shift of time ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (365 Views)

Hero
@koharu0105 Could you give some more details ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (313 Views)

Hero
@koharu0105 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (287 Views)

Hero
@koharu0105 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (275 Views)