Sims 4

by jillicious27

Original Post

Sims 4

★★★★★ Novice

Hi i  am having a problem , I can't upload the house i just built to the Gallery. it say's the file size of this item is too large to be uploaded to the Gallery. I was able to upload it to my library  with no problem. And i was also able to upload a room to the Gallery but can not upload my new House i built

Message 1 of 19 (471 Views)

Re: Sims 4

Hero

Hi @jillicious27

are you trying to save it to the library as well and if so, how much disc space do you have left ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 19 (451 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have no problem saving to my library..in fact because i kept trying i had it there 3 times ,,lol.   I did notice that most my builds even those i have built on 64x 64  are no way near 12 mg ,,It is not as big as some i have built ,,but it does have a lot of light because it is my Christmas house ..if this makes any difference. I deleted many of my houses that i had in my library thinking that would help..it didn't..now i have lost those homes..would love a resolution ..ty 

Message 3 of 19 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Not sure I understand you right but are you saying your house is 12 MB in size but you have others that are bigger ?

Could you please post a picture of the error message you're getting ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 19 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No..this is the largest i have ever seen any of my houses ..just built another ..and it is only 5 MG..so i really do not know why this one is so much..baffling

Message 5 of 19 (424 Views)

Hero

Are you using any custom content or mods in your game ? They shouldn't really save with the file but maybe they are bloating something ?

It looks like there is a limit and you're over that. 

Maybe try deleting some stuff to make it smaller (on the lot) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 19 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am sorry it is MB ..not MG..and the largest house ..My Grand Estate was only 5 MB..i deleted the house on my lot ..although it is in my library and i don't want to try and place it in case it does something to my game ..but the exact thing it said was.."The file size of this item is too large",,,

Message 7 of 19 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have never used custom content or Mods..just use the cheats for Sims 4 ..to build

Message 8 of 19 (408 Views)

Hero

Can you zip up the files to that house from your library and upload to mediafire so I can try this in my game ?

I'm going to try to upload and if it work, immediately delete it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 19 (394 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

would be happy to..if i knew how..can you explain in detail how ..and i shall do that ..thank you

Message 10 of 19 (389 Views)