Sims 4

by seethart1

Original Post

Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi there,

I have been an devoted Sims player for years now (since the very first Sims). I own all the extensions for sims 1, 2 and 3 and have never been let down by any of the games, except the loading times, but usually the game is worth the wait.

I am sooooo unhappy with Sims 4 that I was wondering if it is possible to get a refund, I have been waiting for the New Zealand release date and my husband brought it as a suprise today 6/09/2014 at JB HIFI New Zealand, so I did not download it, It was brought it in disc form, so I am unsure if I qualify for a refund, I have the receipt, its still in perfect condition, I just know I will not play it, because i am not happy with it.

I have to say sorry for complaining and I wish it was different, considering I enjoy playing The Sims and my husband brought it as a suprise.

So please let me know what I can do, I can let you know why if needs be.

Thank you for your time

Message 1 of 2 (104 Views)

Re: Sims 4

★ Guide

Not 100% sure but if you bought it retail from a store, it's the stores refund policy you need to ask about in the store. EA or Origin can't do anything about that. Again, I might be wrong, but I'm sure thats how it works.

Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)