Sims 4

by authordemettrea

Original Post

Re: Sims 4

★★★★ Novice

Great...last time i pre-order a thing from EA or origin!

Message 11 of 30 (412 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i was not told anything About (time zones) i was just told pre-order now and play it a DAY eary! september 1st 9Tongue outm! so i demand to know why ive been lied to

Message 12 of 30 (406 Views)

Community Manager

Go to www.origin.com. You will see the clock there. That is when you can play.

Where were you lied to? Can you please provide a link to it?

Aljo.png
Message 13 of 30 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Wasn't there an actual timer on Origin itself? If it's not available at that time in that timezone why would you have timer telling you it will be?

Kinda misleaing, don't you think?

Is it just me or is Maxis the only reason EA still exists...

Message 14 of 30 (395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

there is NO clock when i clicked on it!!! and on my origin app the clock timer timed out at 9pm!

Message 15 of 30 (395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also im very ticked off because i have been lyed too and all the ea / origin workers can do is question me like im the one who is wrong?

Message 16 of 30 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The clock on my Origin Client has already expired. It says it's available to play now. Yet I go to my Library and it's greyed out and I'm unable to play it, I've uninstalled and reinstalled and I still can't access it, I've taken a screen shot that says it's available to play right now if you'd like to see that? I believe this is being very misleading and it will make many customers unhappy.

Message 17 of 30 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem im rather irritated to pay 60 dollars for a game was only tempting knowing i would be able to play it at 9 tonight only for it to still not be active. thats false advertising. 

Message 18 of 30 (371 Views)

Community Manager

It shouldn't be truly available until midnight EST. When I mouse over my pre-loaded game in the Origin client it says it's playable at 11:00 for me. I just don't see how I've been lied to is all.

Aljo.png
Message 19 of 30 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the clock diappeared at 9pm

Message 20 of 30 (365 Views)