Re: Sims 4

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys help me please I need to buy new gaming laptop, which one is good for sims 4 ultra graphics or high with cc? 

Asus GTX 1660 Ti:

Storage 1TB PCIe SSD

Display Resolution 1080p IPS-level 144 hz

Display size 15.6"

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H

RAM 16 GB DDR4 - VRAM 6GB GDDR6

Graphics NVIDIA RTZ2060

OR

ASUS G531GT BQ152T

Storage 1TB SSD

Display Resolution 1080p IPS-level

Display size 15.6"

Processor Intel i7-9750H

RAM 16 GB DDR4

Graphics Nvidia GDDR5 4GB

Message 1 of 3 (245 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

@KhawlaSabt00  The second one doesn't list its graphics card, but it's a 1650 at best, and a 1660 ti is significantly faster (40% and up for gaming).  So if the first one is within your budget, it would be the better option.  The second one should also be fine though: a 1650 can run all current Sims 4 packs together on ultra settings with some room to spare.

If you like high poly (high resolution) custom content though, you may get a benefit from the 1660 ti now, and of course future packs may be more demanding than current ones, so it's possible that the 1650 might not be enough to run the game on ultra settings in the future.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@KhawlaSabt00  The second one doesn't list its graphics card, but it's a 1650 at best, and a 1660 ti is significantly faster (40% and up for gaming).  So if the first one is within your budget, it would be the better option.  The second one should also be fine though: a 1650 can run all current Sims 4 packs together on ultra settings with some room to spare.

If you like high poly (high resolution) custom content though, you may get a benefit from the 1660 ti now, and of course future packs may be more demanding than current ones, so it's possible that the 1650 might not be enough to run the game on ultra settings in the future.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (229 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict Thank you very much, I really appreciate your response.
Message 3 of 3 (211 Views)