Re: Sims 4

by serenrix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4

★★ Novice

This has been going on for a while, my sims game crashes just randomly and the game closes itself completely and I'm returned to origin. I don't know if this is to do with my laptop's space or something as my sims is installed on a USB drive that I always have plugged in. This seems to have no pattern, and didn't start after a specific patch. I have no mods or CC installed, and the DLCs I have are city living, cats and dogs, parenthood, vampires, bowling night stuff and vintage glamour stuff. I have attached my last crash file, and if you want me to post my dxdiag please let me know with instructions.

Thank you so much, because it's gotten to the point where it is almost impossible to play the game!

Message 1 of 5 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

There is no way this Laptop will be able to run the sims 4.

CPU is too weak, Not enough RAM and graphics well below minimum requirements. It is a miracle you managed to got it to work for any length of time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (428 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/ You can attach the text file to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (433 Views)

★★ Novice

There you go!

Message 3 of 5 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

There is no way this Laptop will be able to run the sims 4.

CPU is too weak, Not enough RAM and graphics well below minimum requirements. It is a miracle you managed to got it to work for any length of time.

Message 4 of 5 (429 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay, thank you so much.

I guess I'll have to invest in a new one :/

Message 5 of 5 (384 Views)