Re: Sims 4

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4

★★ Novice

Hi , I have been stuggeling for weeks to do online chat.. It keeps initializing the chat window then It shows Sorry , Page could not be found.. I would just like to know if i can move a game from one acount to another.?

Message 1 of 5 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@MuffinMan703 

I'd suggest you try using a different browser, ie Chrome/Firefox if you're on Internet Explorer, and vice versa. Standard smile

Otherwise perhaps select Phone as a contact method?

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (251 Views)

All Replies

@MuffinMan703 

I'd suggest you try using a different browser, ie Chrome/Firefox if you're on Internet Explorer, and vice versa. Standard smile

Otherwise perhaps select Phone as a contact method?

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 2 of 5 (252 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

This is something you need to contact a game advisor about. Since chat isn't working, try requesting a call back. Click the orange Contact Us button at the bottom of this page to get the process started - http://help.ea.com/en/the-sims/the-sims-4/

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 5 (243 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
@EA_Francois

Will be calling in tomorrow.. Thank you.. But I do have a problem an that is the fact that I tried since Sims 4 was released to get a refund but like I said the thing kept saying Sorry , page not found.. so I do know that you have to ask for a refund within 24 hours from the first time you launched the game.. I did ask for a refund and of course the whole chat thing didn't work and secondly I didn't launch the other copy so technically I still have to be refunded... Will I br able to get the refund or not.
Message 4 of 5 (230 Views)

As long as you are able to explain your situation, I don't think there should be a problem.
Message 5 of 5 (207 Views)